Two girlfriend getaways: one in California, the other Canada.
Although thousands of miles apart, they both promise a few days of uninterrupted girl time.
Montage Laguna Beach is set on 30 acres of oceanfront overlooking the Pacific.
Located in the vibrant arts community of Laguna Beach, the 250-room Craftsman-style resort features beach front accommodations; a 20,000-square-foot spa; dining at Studio; three pools, beach and water sports; and a fine art collection.
They’ve put together a number of packages for 2008, including this female friendly offering:
Montage Laguna Beach Girlfriends Getaway:
– One night in a two-bedroom suite
– Breakfast for three
– A day at Spa Montage, including spa manicure, pedicure and massage for three and access to all spa and fitness facilities
– The two-bedroom suite includes one king bed, one room with two queen beds and one pull-out sofa
– Rates are from $3,300, based on three people per package; each additional person $565, with a maximum of six people per package
Up north on British Columbia’s Vancouver Island is the new Sidney Pier Hotel and Spa. Located in the vibrant waterfront community of Sidney-by-the-Sea, it’s a 30-minute drive from beautiful downtown Victoria.
Fifty-five guest rooms and suites overlook Haro Strait and Mt. Baker beyond. On site are the Haven Spa and Haro’s Waterfront Dining.
The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa Girlfriend Getaway package includes:
– One night in a two-bedroom Pier Suite (sleeps up to four)
– Welcome cocktail in Haro’s Lounge
– Breakfast in Haro’s Lounge
– One-hour facial or massage at Haven Spa
– Rates begin at $239 CAD per person, based on four guests