At Vagablond, our team of editors, writers and designers are all frequent travelers who live and work all around the globe.
We are determined to bring you the best and most interesting news, information and directory listings for web sites, articles and resources related to fashionable travel, food and wine.
We are continually adding new information and features to our site and aim to create the best travel portal online.
Want to become a Vagablond contributor?
• First, we’re selective. Unlike other travel blogs, we only select a handful of writers to offer stories about upscale travel, food, wine and shopping. You can view them on our Contributors page.
• Second, we’re elitists. We are now only publishing articles with an upscale, fashionable, stylish travel slant about the best restaurants, hippest boutique hotels, most posh spas, coolest gadgets, best foods and finest wines.
• Third, we’re growing a global audience that wants and expects to read this kind of content.
If you have a comment, question, suggestion or want to become a regular contributor, please feel free to contact us now. Thanks for visiting and please tell your friends and family about Vagablond.com!
PulpBlogs Media announced today the re-launch of www.vagablond.com –– a web-based magazine that debuted in April 2005 to focus on fashionable travel. In addition to a new, more user-friendly design, Vagablond has expanded its content to include upscale food, wine and shopping information.
Some details about Vagablond.com:
• An online archive of over 1,500 articles.
• A dozen regular contributors throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
• One to four new articles posted daily.
• Amoung the top .01% of blogs listed on Technorati.com.
• Monthly interviews with travel writers and monthly book giveaways.
• Vagablond articles have been republished in Reuters, USAToday, MySanAntonio.com, the Austin American Statesman and the Houston Chronicle.
Gil Zeimer, Editor and Lead Writer for Vagablond.com from San Rafael, California, says, “Writing a daily blog is both a challenge and a reward. I’ve traveled extensively, so I blog mostly about where I’ve been. But through reading newspapers, travel magazines, watching TV news, and searching the Web, I find other topics to write about –– from the greatest foods and wines to the world’s best spas to the most elite hotels.�?
Vagablond welcomes new and seasoned travel writers alike who are looking for greater exposure online. The site’s mission is to promote each contributors work as a united whole that is more powerful than one voice.
Vagablond’s team of editors, writers and designers are determined to bring the public the best and most interesting news and resources related to traveling in style. The editorial staff is continually adding new information and features to the site in an effort to create the best travel portal online.
To read the latest articles or comment on any story, please visit www.vagablond.com.
Vagablond.com was founded in March 2005 and has assembled a large catalog of articles about travel, food, wine and shopping. Its mission is to help cut through the clutter of travel information and help its visitors locate only the most unique or stylish options.
Suite 200, 10011 – 111 Street
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada