This iconic hotel in the heart of the Financial District continues to delight discerning travelers who delight in luxurious surroundings and service.
To celebrate, the hotel is offering a luxurious package: Fantastic San Francisco!
The package includes:
• Four days, three nights accommodation in the sumptuous Oriental Suite with views of the San Francisco Bay, The Golden Gate Bridge and The Oakland Bay Bridge
• Private car service to and from the airport
• Use of a 2007 Ferrari F430 or the 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo for three days
• Private one-hour helicopter tour
• A private four-course lunch or dinner for two in the Oriental Suite prepared by Chef Joel Huff with a bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal Champagne
• A bottle of 1987 Duckhorn Vineyards Merlot from Napa Valley
• Twenty long-stemmed red roses upon arrival
• Daily American Breakfast
• A special 20th-anniversary keepsake
The package price is $20,000, including all taxes and gratuities, unless otherwise specified. It’s available through December 2007, based upon double occupancy and subject to availability A minimum five-day advance notice is required.