I’ve stayed at the Disneyland Hotel decades ago when I met Walt Disney, plus another Disney resort next to it a few years ago. But the fairest of them all is now Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, which Ava, Vagablond’s co-founder calls “the Catskills meeting the most Magical Place on Earth.
It offers you:
• A location that’s walking distance from Disneyland Resort and the California Adventure, plus the Downtown Disney District;
• A gorgeous lobby (pictured above);
• A private entrance to Disney’s California Adventure;
• Rich dining experiences;
• 745 well-appointed rooms;
• Pools and a spa; and
• Premium accommodations with great views of the park.
A: 1600 S. Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA 92803.
T: Hotel Reservations: (714) 956-MICKEY (6425); Hotel Operator: (714) 635-2300.