Canada Dry isn’t exactly dry. Neither are these Dry Sodas, though this new Seattle company does offer four flavors of what it calls “culinary” soda created specifically for food pairings.
These caffeine free sodas are:
• Lightly sweetened with cane sugar,
• Only 50-70 calories each,
• Flavored with natural fruit and herb extracts,
• Filled with pleasant aromas,
• Offered in Kumquat, Rhubarb, Lemongrass and Lavendar flavors,
• Reasonably priced at $15 for a 12-bottle case.
• Available in West Coast stores and restaurants.