This just in… Meliá Cabo San Lucas was just relaunched as ME Cabo to appeal to those with a decisive taste for cutting-edge art and design, international cuisine and world music. Following on the heals of the opening of ME Madrid in October 2006 and ME Cancun last month, this is the third property under the new brand ME personality hotels by Meliá in Mexico.
Having completed a multi-million dollar renovation earlier this year, the ME Cabo is already the most fashionable hotel in one of the most captivating destinations in Mexico. Under the new brand, Sol Meliá Resorts & Hotels also bring their signature Yhi Spa brand to the Cabo San Lucas area.
A few of the hotel’s highlights:
• 150 rooms and suites, which have been created by Rebeca Perez of Interarq in collaboration with architect �?lvaro Sans.
• “The Level” at ME Cabo is an entire floor dedicated to meeting the discerning needs and tastes of decisive individuals who know exactly what they want, offering lavish Chic and Loft suites, floor-to-ceiling windows, ocean views, shower heads, and bath jets.
• “The Living Room” is a private lounge that serves as the social center of “The Level”, featuring signature cocktails, state-of-the-art home theater, computer work stations, and Internet service.
• Paintings and sculptures by celebrated Mexican artist, Yuri Zatarain, are on display in every guestroom and all public spaces.
• The first Yhi Spa in Cabo San Lucas (7,036 square feet). Inspired by ancient healing traditions, it will include world-class fitness, Hydrotherapy and Relaxation Centers.
The Fitness Center will feature free-weights, machines and cardiovascular equipment, a YHI MOVES Studio complete with an outdoor movement garden and special group Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates classes. A Hydrotherapy Ritual Center features indoor/outdoor relaxation areas (YHI RELAX), thermo-hydrotherapy experiences, a native Temascal sweat lodge and an outdoor cascade shower, while the Relaxation Center will offer reflexology paths and a complete selection of signature spa treatments.