Just saw an article called “Holiday escape savings” on CNNMoney.com: In these five tips, Gerri Willis tells you what you need to know to book your holiday getaway:
1. Look forward to cheaper flights after the holiday season.
2. Get out the suntan lotion – your vacation dollars will be better spent on the sand than on the slopes.
3. Make the fares find you with Web site fare alerts and trackers.
4. Know what you’re paying for before you commit to a “deal.”
5. Fly in class — upgrade if you can.
Read the whole story: “Holiday escape savings”.