Some friends in my dive club just returned from the secluded, intimate Wakatobi Dive Resort, where they frolicked amongst the world’s most pristine reefs.
Situated on the beautiful tropical island of Onemobaa in the remote and peaceful Wakatobi archipelago in the Banda Sea, many of my diving colleagues who’ve been here say that Wakatobi Dive Resort offers what may be the best reef diving in the world.
This incredible resort offers:
• Unlimited shore diving included in the comprehensive resort packages;
• Explore the “house reef” — only 20m (60 feet) off shore;
• Three dive boats to several dozen easily accessible dive sites with an incredible diversity of marine life, color and natural splendor;
• A knowledgeable, friendly dive and resort staff to pamper;
• Chefs who create gourmet local and international cuisine;
• Very comfortable ocean-front bungalows; and
• A sustainable marine protected area.
For rates, availability and contact information, visit www.wakatobi.com.