Luxury tour operator Artisans of Leisure has added 16 new private tours to its menu.
Known for tours that are culturally rich and provide insider access, Artisans of Leisure is one of the only US based tour operators that offers private luxury tours in Central Europe. They include single-city, multi-city and multi-country tours as well as special interest tours.
Artisans of Leisure utilizes knowledgeable private guides who know the local history and take visitors to the finest attractions, antique dealers, markets, food shops and wine makers in each destination. They understand the local culture. You’ll also be able to enjoy such exclusive activities as a private, after-hours tour of the Schonbrunn Palace in Vienna or a private meeting with a local leader of the Jewish community in Budapest. They can also arrange private cooking classes with local chefs.
All tours include accommodations at the most luxurious hotels in the region, such as Four Seasons Gresham Palace Budapest, Hotel Sacher Vienna, Hotel Goldener Hirsch Salzburg and the Four Seasons Hotel Prague.
Artisans of Leisure’s new Central Europe tours include:
• Food & Wine of Austria, 8 days, $13,455
• Wine Tour of Hungary, 7 days, $6,600
• Jewish Tour of Central Europe, 12 days, $11,510
• Journey Through Central Europe, 15 Days, $16,135
• Jewish Budapest, 6 days, $5,745
• Highlights of Austria, 8 days, $10,940
• Highlights of Poland, 11 days, $8,985
• Budapest & Vienna, 8 days, $10,015
• Vienna & Salzburg, 6 days, $8,560
• Christmas Markets of Central Europe, 9 days, $11,635
All prices are per person based on double occupancy and include itinerary planning, flexible touring with expert private guides and drivers, top rooms in luxury hotels, daily breakfast and some additional meals, internal transportation, restaurant reservations, admission fees and special amenities.
Visit artisansofleisure.com or call 800.214.8144 to speak with a travel expert.