I’ve never had the opportunity to travel to Fiji, but when I do, I’m definitely staying at The Westin Denarau Island Resort and Spa.
This new luxurious resort, formally the Sheraton Royal Denarau Resort, was recently renovated and rebranded as a Westin hotel. Be one of the first to enjoy a massage at the Heavenly Spa, settled inside a 1,350-square meter tropical garden. Located over 30 acres on Denarau Island, the resort also offers guests 18 restaurants, bars, a golf course, a three-tier pool, and a taste of Fijian culture.
For a limited time, enjoy an introductory rate of F$325 ($183 US dollars) for a double room that includes:
• One night in a new Westin Tropical Garden View room;
• Full American breakfast buffet for two;
• A F$85 Spa credit (per stay);
• A complimentary dinner for two, from a choice of five restaurants (per stay);
• A complimentary welcome bottle of chilled sparkling wine; and
• Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports.
Offer good through June 30, 2006.
For more information: www.westinfiji.com.