If you’ve just won the Lottery, have inherited a bundle from Uncle George, or just happen to have a surplus of cash and love luxury travel, consider splurging a bit at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park in London’s stylish Knightbridge district.
Their $40,000 package includes:
• A two-night stay in a suite that accommodates up to 10 people — with your own butler;
• Dinner for two at Foliage, which has been awarded the most prestigious of restaurant awards for the sixth consecutive year;
• A treatment at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, voted Best Spa Hotel Group in the European Spa Awards in 2006;
• A Mercedes, driven by your own chauffeur, for up to six hours;
• Plus, a private photo shoot with Mary McCartney, famous daughter of Paul and Linda, who’s a renowned fashion and portrait photographer.
For more info about the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park:
Or visit www.mandarinoriental.com.