My family never travels without arranging for someone to watch our two dogs, Lucy and Panda. That’s why stylish travel also includes our pets…
• In September, we told you about Pets Can Stay Travel Services.
• In July, we let you know that Loews Hotels offered pampered pet packages.
• In June, we shared a story about Jet Pets, your pet’s travel agent.
• And in May, we announced pet-friendly hotels.
• Now, here’s a new resource — Petswelcome.com — for making your vacation as fun for your pet as it is for you.
Here, you’ll find over 25,000 hotels, motels, B&Bs, beaches, ski resorts, even campgrounds that roll out the red carpet for pets, as well as info on kennels, vets and medical facilities on the road.having