Tee-hee, clever title if I do say so 🙂 But, you’ll be even cleverer, if you hurry and score some tickets for the February 16 VinOlivo event.
You’ll get all this under one roof:
– Swirl, sniff and sip Sonoma Valley’s best wines from Arrowood Vineyards & Winery, Bartholomew Park, Benziger Family Winery, Blackstone Winery, BR Cohn Winery, Charles Creek Vineyards, Chateau St. Jean, Cline Cellars, Gloria Ferrer, Gundlach Bundschu, Kunde Estate, Landmark Vineyards, Larson Family Winery, Little Vineyards, Loxton Cellars, MacRostie Winery, Moon Mountain Vineyard, Muscardini Cellars, Nicholson Ranch, Petroni Vineyards, Ravenswood, Robert Hunter Winery, Robledo Family Winery, Schug Carneros Estate, Spann Vineyards, St. Francis, Ty Caton, Valley of the Moon, Viansa Winery, VJB Vineyards & Cellars, Wellington Vineyards
– Meet and greet the area’s top Winemakers and grape growers
– Create your own food & wine parings as you sample culinary delights from over 20 of Sonoma’s finest food establishments including Blazing Saddles BBQ, Carneros Bistro & Wine Bar, Deuce, El Dorado Kitchen, Epicurean Connection, Fiorini’s Cakes and Cookies, Maya Restaurant, Olive & Vine, Park Avenue Catering, Rayomond & Co. Cheesemongers, Saddles at MacArthur Place, Sante, Sonoma Meritage, The Big 3, The General’s Daughter, the girl & the fig, The Olive Press, The Red Grape, Wild Thyme Events, Wine Country Chocolates, Yucatan Sunset Products & Catering
– Of course, with a name like VinOlivo, the evening would not be complete without a comparative tasting of local savory olives and olive oils at the Olive Bar
– Save room for a variety of sweet temptations with port and chocolate tastings
– Remember to bring your “Gold Card” for the silent auction for rare large format bottles and other unique Sonoma Wine experiences
– Or if your cellar’s a little bare, bid now and preview Sonoma Valley wine futures that will be featured at VinOlivo, online at vinolivo.cmarket.com. The VinOlivo online auction is Sonoma Valley’s premier futures wine auction. This is your chance to gain access to many of Sonoma Valley’s most exclusive wines from Sonoma Valley’s acclaimed wineries including, Muscardini Cellars, Kunde Estate, Viansa Winery, Ravenswood, Valley of the Moon, MacRostie Winery, Benziger Family Winery, Chateau St. Jean, St. Francis, BR Cohn Winery, VJB Cellars & Vineyards, Wellington Vineyards, Sharp Cellars, Petroni Vineyards and Jacuzzi Family Vineyards before they are even released!
Tell your friends, family, and community that the bidding has begun! Online bidding is happening NOW and will end February 18, 2008 at 10:00pm Pacific Standard Time.
Saturday, February 16
7:00 – 10:00 pm
The Lodge at Sonoma
$65 for General Admission, $55 for Wine Club Members, $50 for SVVGA Members, $75 at the Door
For Tickets: http://www.sonomavalleywine.com/displayEvent.asp?eventID=534