This is the perfect Girlfriend Getaway… Miramonte Resort & Spa has teamed up with acclaimed food writer Melissa Clark and Robin Aronson, authors of the new lifestyle, how-to guide, The Skinny.
Miramonte presents a series of The Skinny “Bootcamp” Weekends aimed at teaching women how to be thin so they can fit into their favorite little black dress while still indulging in their favorite foods and wines. The girls will share their advice on how to create a fun healthy lifestyle, not another dreaded diet. They will give their tips on Dining at Restaurants, Eating like a Food Critic, as well as their favorite Skinny Recipes. The first one is scheduled June 8–10, 2007 for a 2-day, 3-night weekend.
The Skinny Bootcamp includes:
• Superior accommodations for 2 nights, 3 days
• Welcome gift basket, including a copy of The Skinny
• Choice of ThermoFreeze, Maestro Massage, or Detox Mud Wrap at THE WELL Spa
• Series of seminars including:
– “How to do it The Skinny way dinner workshop”
– “Finding your inner exercise bliss morning workout,” with choice of yoga, walk, or Thai Chi H20
– “How to look fabulous in your little black dress”
– “How to drink wine like a snob”
– Cooking demonstration with recipes from The Skinny
• Bon Voyage Brunch
This package is available starting from $364 per person, per night, with a minimum 2-night stay, single occupancy. For double occupancy, the rate is $599 per night. Must be booked 72 hours in advance. Rate includes, room, food and beverage for workshops only. Any meals incurred out of The Skinny Bootcamp Workshop, or any other incidentals are the responsibility of the guest. Rate does not include Resort fee of $16.00, taxes, or gratuities, or spa gratuity.Itinerary may vary due to weather or other circumstances.
To make a reservation, please call 760-568-4082 or e-mail email@example.com.