If you’re heading for London, why not stay at a fashionable, upscale boutique hotel instead of a megachain? The Parkes Hotel in Knightsbridge, only 100 meters from Harrod’s Department Store, is offering a special three-night rate for two through August 31, 2007, starting at $2,015 US, discounted from $2,687.
This package includes:
• Three nights in an elegant, spacious king-bedded Junior Suite;
• A comfortable sitting area, efficient workspace with data port, and luxurious marble bath with heated floors, rain effect shower and Molton Brown toiletries;
• Chilled champagne and fresh flowers upon arrival;
• Buffet breakfast for two each morning;
• One-way transfer to or from Heathrow airport in a Jaguar;
• Complimentary WiFi Internet access throughout the facility; and
• Value Added Tax.