I’m not a big shopper.
It’s not that I don’t like to shop, I just like all the stuff in between better.
Seeing a play or a movie, going for a leisurely lunch and maybe having a spa treatment or two before heading home.
Now fashion mavens, girlfriends and mothers and daughters seeking the season’s top designs can shop and do all the other fun stuff with Taj Hotels’ Shop ‘Til You Drop luxury shopping packages at Campton Place in San Francisco, Taj Boston in Boston or The Pierre in New York.
The four-night packages for two include luxury accommodations, airport transfers, concierge shopping tips and a personal car and driver for 12 hours of shopping excursions. Take a peek:
Campton Place, A Taj Hotel: Shop ‘Til You Drop San Francisco
– Four nights in this intimate boutique hotel on Union Square, with airport transfers, welcome Taj Palace cocktails and daily breakfast for two
– 12 hours in your own limousine (2-hour minimum each trip) to shop the designer boutiques of Union Square, chic neighborhood shops of Sacramento and Chestnut streets and Hayes Valley, nearby shops and galleries in Sausalito, the Premium Outlet Mall in Napa or charming shops and artists’ studios in Palo Alto and Menlo Park
Price is $3,750 (includes gratuities, but not tax) through November 22, 2007. For reservatons, call 866.332.1670 or email [email protected]
Taj Boston: Shop ‘Til You Drop Boston
– Four nights in this elegant classic hotel at Arlington and Newbury Streets overlooking the Public Garden, with airport transfers, welcome Taj Palace cocktails and daily breakfast for two.
– 12 hours in your own limousine (2-hour minimum each trip) to shop the exclusive boutiques of Newbury Street and Copley Place, eclectic shops of Harvard Square and Faneuil Hall, charming shops and galleries in picturesque Cape Cod villages or the area’s outlet malls at Kittery, Maine or Wrenthan Village.
Price is $3,750 (includes gratuities, but not tax) through December 30, 2007. For reservations, call 877-482-5267 or email [email protected]
The Pierre: Shop ‘Til You Drop New York
– Four nights in this legendary hotel on Fifth Avenue at Central Park, with airport transfers, welcome Taj Palace cocktails and daily continental breakfast for two
– 12 hours in your own limousine (2-hour minimum each trip) to shop the exclusive boutiques of Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue, the chic shops in Tribeca or SoHo, eclectic neighborhood galleries in Brooklyn’s Red Hook and Williamsburg, or the world’s largest designer outlet mall at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets in New York’s Central Valley.
– 5 hours of personal shopping services
– Two massages to revitalize weary shoppers
Price is $4,500 (does not include gratuties or tax) through September 3, 2007. For reservations, call 212-940-8156 or email [email protected]
Sign me up for all three!
Louis Vuitton is just steps away from The Pierre in New York. Photo by Sue Frause.