If you don’t yet have a date for New Year’s Eve, you’re cordially invited to spend it in the Land of A Thousand Flavors. This Peruvian travel company is offering a Lima, Cuzco, Amazon Jungle Eco Lodge, Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu gastronomic trip for 14 days for only 16 passengers. The booking date ends on November 15th. The trip runs from December 28, 2007 through January 10, 2008. Cost is $4,850 US per person for land portion only. Airfare is extra.
This trip will include a unique and exclusive journey through Peru, enjoying the best of the local gastronomy, visiting the most amazing places, and with a level of attention and detail that will surpass all of your expectations. Join them for a fabulous trip, for an incredible New Years party in Cuzco, and much more.
• In Lima , Cuzco , and the Sacred Valley, the Hotels Casa Andina
• In the jungle, the Tambopata Lodge (pictured above)
• In Aguas Calientes, the Hatuchay Tower.
All the accommodations are on a double or twin basis.
Meals are all included at the most representative restaurants of Peruvian gastronomy and they will be one of the many highlights of the trip.
What is included:
• Walking tour of Miraflores in Lima
• The centre of Lima and the Catacombs (Lima)
• Walking tour of Barranco (Lima)
• Walking tour of San Blas (Cuzco)
• Tour of Cuzco
• The Sun Temple (Cuzco)
• New Years Party (Cuzco)
• Hike to Sacsayhuaman (Cuzco)
• Rio Tambopata (Jungle)
• Caimans at night (Jungle)
• Jungle Hikes
• Canoeing (Jungle)
• Monkey Island (Jungle)
• San Pedro Market (Cuzco)
• MAP Museum (Cuzco)
• Pisac Archeological site
• Pisac Market
• Ollantaytambo village
• Train to Machu Picchu
• Cooking lesson in Aguas Calientes
• Machu Picchu
• Hot Springs at Aguas Calientes
• Village of Chincheros
• Cooking lesson in Lima
What is not included:
• Alcoholic drinks during lunch and dinner
• Peru international dep. Tax to be paid individually just before customs
• International Flight to Peru
Find out more at www.thousandflavors.com.