Whenever I see my backyard’s lawn puddling up with wintry rain, I daydream of escaping to a warmer climate. There’s no better time to transport yourself to the white sand beaches and sparkling blue sea of Mexico’s Yucatan with its recently rebuilt five-diamond Paraiso de la Bonita — “Beautiful Paradise.”
The resort is scheduled to reopen on March 31. To celebrate, it’s offering one night free with a minimum five-night stay through April 30. The Paraiso will now offer a new oceanside terrace bar, upgraded suites, an enhanced beachside grill, plus treatment rooms perfect for two guests at a time. And unless you’ve ever been to a resort this posh with this combo of sun, sand and sea, you just can’t comprehend what you’ve been missing.
The Luxurious Getaway Package with the sixth night free includes:
• Luxury oceanview accommodations;
• Complimentary continental breakfast and afternoon tea;
• A Sunset Cruise in the resort’s luxurious 48′ Catamaran (shared basis);
• Airport-hotel-airport private transfers;
• Bvlgari amenities;
• A bottle of tequila and handmade beach bag;
• Complimentary use of the tennis courts and Thallaso facilities — including steam room, fitness center and Jacuzzi; and
• Prices per night starting at $595.00 USD, plus 12% tax and 5% service.
[Via The Informed Traveler.]