I was going to try and come up with 32 reasons you should stay at Hotel32.
I am sure there are those many reasons and more, but I will give you my Top 8 (it is a factorial of 32).
1. Joel and JoseHaving your very own concierge service is beyond. All the assistants were so personable
and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome.
2. High CeilingsThe Monte Carlo rooms are nice, but as a tall-ish person I appreciated the
extra head room that the top floor provided.
3. Own ElevatorI read online that some folks were whining that it really is just an elevator
like all the others, except it is painted with the Hotel32 logo. This may be the case
but only those sating at 32 can access the floor from any of ther elevators.’
4. WaterDonald Trump has his own H20, but I’ll grab a Hotel32 bottle any day of the week.
5. Hotel32 LoungeI’m not a buffet kind of girl. I eat in frequently, but small amounts. The lounge
is open during the days and pre-dinner and was perfect for a litle noche before you
hit the pool. The staff there rivaled the concierge in their overwhelming efforts to please.
6. Pre-ArrivalI have been to Vegas a few times, but never have I received a call before arrival confirming
everything. Or asking if there was anything I need upon arrival. Top knotch.
7. Check In and Check OutForget the long lines on the main floor. You can get checked in and out within minutes
when you are whisked up to the private concierge checkin
8. Airport PickupThis was one of the best perks. Limo ride from the airport was a very nice perk.