While you watch the rain, snow or ice accummulate outside your window, you could be soaking up the culture of the bustling metropolis of Singapore, followed by the tropical greenery and white sand beaches of Langkawi in Malaysia.
It’s all part of the Legendary Langkawi Package from The New York Times Great Getaways. For $1,280 US per person double occupancy for 5 nights, it includes:
• Round-trip Economy airfare on Singapore Airlines and SilkAir from SFO or LAX;
• Airport transfers;
• 2 nights at the Regent Singapore;
• 3 nights at the upscale Pelangi Beach Resort;
• A daily international buffet breakfast;
• Two half-day tours — one in the city Singapore and island hopping in Langkawi.
For more info or reservations, call Asian Affair Holidays at 1.877.523.0565.