If you’re looking for a Father’s Day Gift that goes way beyond a loud tie, an oversized golf driver or a couple of dozen balls, you should take a look at the 15,000 acre PuntaCana Resort & Club in the Caribbean.
First, it’s on Conde Nast Traveler’s 2007 Hot List, so it’s got to be an amazing place.
Second, it offers the perfect summer getaway, with lux accommodations, fantastic restaurants, and of course, golf.
Third, it’s not just any golf, but a Fairway Play on Father’s Day that includes a free round of golf at la Cana Golf Course, plus three meals, round-trip airport transfer and a Man-i-cure hand treatment for golfer’s tired hands.
Prices: Single and double occupancy rooms are $750 for the weekend, including:
• A full buffet Dominican breakfast at La Cana Restaurant
• Two lunches (choose from Franco’s Lizzeria, La Choza or The Grill)
• Two dinners (choose from Anani, Mama Venezzia or Buffet at La Cana)
• Round-trip airport transfers
• One round of Golf per room per stay at La Cana Golf Course
• One 30 minute Man-i-cure Hand Treatment per stay.
This offer is good through June 17 and the travel period is through the end of July. Mention code ID TPHFD300607 when booking this deal.