Personal attention is paramount on this privately owned island. Although Turtle Island only accommodates 14 couples at any time, there is a staff of over 100 indigenous Fijians on the Island to provide guests with an experience of a lifetime. Each lucky duo has their own private bure which is a hand-crafted, thatched roof cottage. Each is assigned their own Bure Mama who acts as a personal attendant and cultural advisor. The moment guests arrive on the island they are introduced to their Bure Mama who will ensure that they have everything they need during their stay.
She will help plan activities, keep the bure tidy, educate guests on Fijian history and deliver snacks and champagne wherever the couple may be on the island. I wonder if I could tempt mine to come back home with me?
(And when they say “Inclusive” they really mean it! Rates start at around $1600/ night per couple)
Inclusive Land Package Features at Turtle Island:
• Private 2-room beachfront bure (cottage) located on the shores of the famous Blue Lagoon and built in traditional Fijian style.
• Grand Bures include wood floors, four-poster king-size bed, large indoor jetted spa, verandah with queen-size day bed, walk-in double shower, double vanity, handcrafted hardwood furniture, wet bar and Bose CD player.
• All meals including a la carte breakfasts, sumptuous buffet lunches or private champagne & lobster picnics on a private beach, afternoon snacks, pre-dinner savouries and gourmet dinners.
• All beverages including fine wines, spirits, and champagnes.
• All activities including deep sea fishing, scuba diving, horseback riding on the beach, mountain biking, sunset cruise, sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, windsurfing, and use of all sporting equipment.
• Fully dedicated Bure Mama that solely looks after the guests staying in her bure.
• Complementary 1/2-hour Lomi Lomi massage per guest.
• Laundry service.
By Vagablond’s Token Redhead.