It’s a new, free-standing, uber high-end sister boutique to the gigormous NM stores. A few pilot boutiques just opened in Century City (Los Angeles, CA), Tyson’s Corner (McLean, VA) and George- town (Washington, D.C.). And it’s even sprouted its own blog.
What’s hip and different about Cusp?
• The stores are designed by look, not designer.
• They encourage a “more creative shopping experience.”
• They offer a blend of hot new and famous fashionista designers, such as See by Chloe, Harajuku Lovers, and Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent.
• They have something different for upscale stores: self-service shoe departments.
• Plus, they also sell CDs, books, beauty products and in-store stylists.