The Raffles Resort Canouan Island, located on Canouan Island in the heart of the Grenadines in the southeastern Caribbean, is set on 300 acres of a 1,200 acre private estate. The resort features three secluded white sand beaches, all surrounded by one of the world’s largest coral reefs.
The new Raffles Resort is set around the protected bay with each of the 156 single and double-story luxury villas offering breathtaking views. Each guestroom has an area no less than 600 square feet, and all have private covered patios or terraces overlooking the beach and sea. The resort is also host to an 18-hole Jim Fazio-designed golf course, four tennis courts floodlit for night play, and a refreshing fresh water swimming pool.
The Summer Special offers rooms beginning at $335 per night; two-bedroom suites begin at only $665. When booked through a Virtuoso agent, the following amenities also apply.
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Full International breakfast included in rates
- Flexible 24 hour check-in included in rate
- Refreshment Bar (excluding alcoholic beverages)
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Choice of one 1-hour spa treatment OR One complimentary round of golf