I just received a letter from France announcing the “Women Who Wine” Tour in the exquisite L’Hotel De Beaune, geared for women who want to have fun learning about the culture of wine, winemaking, and more in the heart of Burgundy’s wine capital, two hours by train southeast of Paris.
It will include:
• Tastings with women winemakers and other famous vineyerons;
• Visiting famous vineyards such as Montrachet and Gevrey Chambertin;
• Q&A sessions with a connoisseur of wines;
• Eating at local gastronomy restaurants and pairing good food with good wine;
• Staying at the best four-star hotel in Beaune, L’Hotel De Beaune, an exquisite restored hotel particuliere house with its own private courtyard and seven exclusive rooms with luxurious amenities, excellent service and its own wine cellar.
Prices range from 1470 Euros to $1630 Euros for a three-day stay.
Book your tour now at www.lhoteldebeaune.com.
T: 33 3 80 25 94 14.