On Jamaica

Feed-icon

Hi friends, while climbing up the Falls, I entered a massage parlour, and you won’t believe what a relief it was to get a massage along with the soothing affects of the cascading water. One of my friends is a bit afraid of adventure, so he enjoyed the view of the Falls meeting the sea from a safe vantage point of the beautifully built terrace here.

Hi friends, while climbing up the Falls, I entered a massage parlour, and you won’t believe what a relief it was to get a massage along with the soothing affects of the cascading water. One of my friends is a bit afraid of adventure, so he enjoyed the view of the Falls meeting the sea from a safe vantage point of the beautifully built terrace here.

For sun lovers and beach goers, the foot of the Falls, where it meets the Caribbean Sea is the ideal location. The golden sand of the beach is the perfect place where we relaxed throughout the day and were washed by the aquamarine waves of the Caribbean Sea. Bliss!

Latin America & the Caribbean » On Jamaica

Friends, it is really hard to express the fun and joy that I enjoyed in the Dunns Falls and its surrounding beaches. The Caribbean Sea surrounds the white beaches which is a perfect place to do your morning exercises. And the fresh sea breeze is really great which has rejuvenated my tired soul.

The water bodies are itself enough to create a natural allure in your heart but guys, when mother nature gives, it does not keep anything for herself. The green foliage sprouting up from the white sand is a visual feast. The ferns, crotons, ginger lilies, bamboos, orchids and variety of breadfruit trees and palms are the most beautiful tropical greenery there.

Friends, I must say, that this region surrounding the Dunns falls gives no point of dissatisfaction to visitors. Everything is there in this region. People who love natural handicrafts can look for straw crafts, wood carvings and intuitive artistry in the nearby stalls of the park. The word ‘artificial’ is totally missing from this region.

Friends, after exploring and enjoying the pleasure of the surrounding natural beauty of the falls and the park, I was really tired, and then the sight of the Cafeteria just refreshed my mind once more! When I tasted its delicious snacks and spicy eateries, I got the energy to go around the falls once more.

Hi…where have you stayed during your trip to Ocho Rios? I have been to The Ruins which is really worth seeing in this tropical surrounding. The resort is set in a wonderful setting near the cascades of the Falls and just 3 mins away from cruise ship pier of Ocho Rios.

Hey, I have also been there and I guess most of the visitors love to be there during their exploration of this wonderland. Why will anybody miss the chance of getting the taste of the delicious dishes served by the resort? Starting from breakfast to dinner, the cuisine here is just mouth-watering.

Feedback Form