which one to go for?

Feed-icon

Hey… have anyone of you been to Peru? I have heard a lot about the place with lush Amazon rain forests and awesome historical sites…Maybe I will get a chance to visit the place soon.

Yes, I agree with you. Peru is an amazing place for tourists. Lima, the capital city will fascinate you with its interesting architectures and native culture.

Hey… have you visited Lima Cathedral, Plaza de Aramas. These are the representative of 18the Century architectural designs and different museums will interest you as they store historical ruins.

I have heard from one of my friend about Machu Pichu where you will find the Sacred valley of the Inca Empire with amazing Archeological ruins of the ancient empire. Truly amazing….I am dying to go there.

For all those who are travelling to Argentina - have a look at the website of the non-profit organization DESTINO ARGENTINA; you'll find there lots of pieces of information about the country, where to stay & what to do, their focus is basically on luxury tourism:
www.destinationargentina.com

Feedback Form