which one to go for?

Feed-icon
Latin America & the Caribbean » which one to go for?

I have never been to this part of the world. So planning to go this winter. Please anyone recommend me........

Which part are you saying about? I have been to Mexico. I can say that Mexico is fantastical. Man!!!!!!!!! Mexico City is awesome. Check out JW Marriott Hotel, its marvellous. I stayed there, food is awesome. Watch out Basilicas of Guadalupe and Templo Mayor, these are few places you should have a look at. I haven't been to the Caribbean, so can't say much about it.

Has anyone been to the Caribbean? I am thinking to checking out the place. What do you guys think???

Latin America & the Caribbean » which one to go for?

Rossanne, thanks a million. But I need some recommendation for the Caribbean. I'll definitely check out JW Marriot in Mexico city.

Anjita, even I am planning a trip. Let's see what information we get from here. Do let me know if you get any details, ok.

Rossanne!! I have also been to Mexico City recently. It's a really very nice place. I stayed in Sheraton Centro Histórico Hotel & Convention Center. it's in the footsteps from Reforma Avenue and at the main entrance of Mexico City's historical downtown district. The rooms are really spacious and comfortable. I haven't checked JW Marriot. But I should say that this Hotel is one of the most luxurious one.

Last year I went to Costa Rica with my family. And it will be wrong in my part if I don't say that it's such a gorgeous place. I was staying in Casa Ramon. This resort is in Dominical, South Pacific Coast. The place has truly impeccable luxury villas. The regional cook Roberto and his wife Saida are there to welcome you with some delicious food. You really get a chance to live the coastal life.

After hearing from you guys, I am thinking of planning a trip. Costa Rica seems to be a good one to explore.

Costa Rica located between the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea is a real paradise for the nature lovers....at least i have heard so....though i didn't have the luck visit Costa Rica....but i really want to take my family out for a holiday trip there......

hey, i have seen the pictures......one of my friends went there......its awesome.....it is a booming economy has transformed it into a popular tourist destination and promoting the tourism of Costa Rica....my friends went for hiking in the rainforests....they simply loved the adventures of horseback riding....the white water rafting and snorkelling through the reefs was a great experience for them.....the snaps were rocking.....

hey, i have seen the pictures......one of my friends went there......its awesome.....it is a booming economy has transformed it into a popular tourist destination and promoting the tourism of Costa Rica....my friends went for hiking in the rainforests....they simply loved the adventures of horseback riding....the white water rafting and snorkelling through the reefs was a great experience for them.....the snaps were rocking.....

Feedback Form