Email: sweetnicksplace [at] aol dot com
Posts: Read Cate’s Posts
Bio: For as long as I can remember, I have loved writing and yearned to be a freelance journalist when I grew up. When I moved out on my own for the first time, I discovered a second passion … cooking.
Now, many years later, I still have a love for both and started my site, Sweetnicks, in an effort to combine them. I have a slight, ahem, obsession with cookbooks, food/cooking magazines, and, well, anything related to food. My site’s name comes from our 3-1/2 year-old son, Nicholas, who loves to help me in the kitchen almost as much as he loves Dora, Spiderman and his girlfriend.
Links: You can read more of Cate’s stories at:
– The Paper Palate (Editor)
– Daily Eats (Contributing Writer)
– Very Good Things (Contributing Writer)
– Hungry Magazine (Contributing Writer)
– Food Bound (Contributing Writer)
– Wine Sediments (Contributing Writer)
– FitFare (Contributing Writer)
– The Spirit World (Contributing Writer)