I’ve skiied in the Swiss and Italian Alps, but it was in the late summer when the air temperature was quite warm and the slopes were very slushy. If you’d rather ski in cooler climes, we suggest the Austrian Alpine village of Hotel Gruner Baum in town of Bad Gastein.
This alpine resort is offering a special deal for two from January 8 through March 6, 2006, which includes:
• 7 nights in a Superior room;
• Complimentary arrival transfer from Bad Gastein railway station;
• Buffet breakfast for two each morning;
• Dinner for two on each evening;
• One underwater massage and one solarium massage per person;
• Complimentary use of thermal indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, fitness room, and exercise therapy; plus
• Your choice of one of the following, per person: 5-day ski pass, one facial and body treatment, complimentary hotel bus service to the ski lifts, ice curling track, or sledding.
Koetschachtal 25, Bad Gastein, 5640 Austria
Rates range from $77.14-$142.40 (€65.00-€120.00)/night
Book your reservation now at Luxury Link or call 1-888-297-3299.