Take a dilapidated hotel in an iffy area. Pour millions into renovating it. Add 18-foot-high ceilings in the lobby. Throw in faux leopard and zebra fabrics. And create the Fifth Floor five-star French restaurant on its top floor. What do you get?
You get the four-star, four-diamond, Condé Nast Gold List 2003 recipient Palomar Hotel in downtown San Francisco. This smartly designed 198-room luxurious stand-out boutique from Kimptom Hotels is ideally situated one block from Moscone Convention Center and a few blocks south of Union Square shopping.
Through December 30, the Palomar is offering its “Suite Dreams In SF Package”:
• Package Rate: $909.00/Luxury King, $1129.00/Deluxe 2-night stay.
• Enjoy a stay in either a Luxury King or a Deluxe suite.
• Take a short stroll to the Frette store located in Union Square to pick up your new Frette-designed robes (2 total) to take home as well as a special Frette candle.
• Sip champagne and nibble on homemade truffles before or after an intimate in-room couples one hour massage (1/2 hour per person).
• Once finished with your massage, the Masseuse will leave you to your privacy after drawing your bath in your deep Fuji tub with jets to soak in.
• During your stay you’ll sleep on luxurious Frette linens.
• To top it all off, you’ll receive a $100.00 gift certificate good towards a romantic dinner at the hotel’s award-winning Fifth Floor restaurant.
12 Fourth Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Web: Palomar Hotel.
Read more: “Branding Palomar” from SFGate.com.