For those who travel a lot or a little, on business or on pleasure, for a weekend or a long holiday, hotel living can get a bit old. So the great folks at StayingCool.com are offering more space and flexibility than a hotel, with more style and originality than you’d expect from a serviced apartment –– in Manchester and London, England, as well as Barcelona, Spain.
They promise that each of their apartments is individually designed; superbly located; and filled with a list of freebies that rivals what you’d find in a boutique hotel…
• Fluffy white towels, crisp bed linens and comfy matresses;
• Wireless broadband access for your laptop*;
• Apple computer with wireless broadband*;
• TV, DVD, radio and iTunes – all via the Apple computer*;
• Shower products (soap, shower gel, body moisturizer, shampoo and conditioner);
• Quality coffee machines with fresh ground coffee, milk and selection of teas; and
• One free service per stay of up to seven days.
*In UK apartments
Their reasonable prices range from £99-£160 per night.