Though the weather outside here in California is in the 80s, Mount Tremblant Resort in Quebec’s Laurentian mountains, 90 miles from Montreal, is now advertising its Ski & Stay Packages with savings of 30% on skiing and lodgings if you book by October 31. This was voted the #1 ski resort in Eastern North America by Ski Magazine nine years in a row! Best of all, it’s all just $55/night USD per person.
The Mount Treblant Resort offers something for everyone:
• Ski & Stay Packages with optional discounted activities — the ski season opens November 18 for downhillers and snowboarders;
• 3rd night at 50% or 5th night FREE;
• A choice of the Tremblant’s many spas like the Spa Scandinave;
• Horseback riding on their ranch;
• Golf courses;
• Ski Shows tours; and more.
For reservations, call 1-888-738-1777 or visit TremblantResort.com.