In the stylish travel industry, female friendly hotels are a new buzzword. In fact, with women now comprising 50% of frequent fliers, more hotels are catering to them. One is the stunning, spectacular and new five-star Grange City Hotel, near the Tower of London. Here, 68 additional bedrooms have been designed with the woman traveller’s comfort in mind by upgrading them with backlit antimist makeuip mirrors plus hypoallergenic pillows and duvets.
Besides offering all-female staffs, other amenities for women at the Grange City Hotel include:
• Bedrooms fitted with LCD flat television screens fed by digital satellite;
• Wardrobes featuring automatic lighting;
• Fully variable air conditioning;
• Two-line telephones;
• High-speed Internet access;
• Work and dining areas;
• Computer modem points;
• In-room safe;
• Restaurants, pool and fitness centre; as well as
• Luxurious marble and granite bathrooms with Molton Brown deluxe shower/bath products;
hair dryers with variable speed and heat settings; large bathroom shelving space and more.
Plus, these rooms are priced at the usual tariff –– starting at $394 US/night — and are subject to any discounts or corporate rates that may apply.
The hotel is part of the Grange Hotel, the UK’s leading independent hotel group of luxury hotels.
Grange City Hotel
8 -14 Cooper’s Row, London, EC3N 2BQ
T: +44 (0) 20 7863 3700
F: +44 (0) 20 7863 3701
W: GrangeCity.com Hotel.