Fed up with security lines that crawl? Tired of missing flights because you’re still stuck in line? Would you even pay a extra to eliminate the hassles?
Meet a new site — FlyClear.com — that promises you can “Fly Through Airport Security” faster and with less hassle. You’ll enjoy a more consistent and stress-free airport experience by allowing their concierge to help you with your carry-on luggage. Join the thousands of members who Fly Clear®.
• Travelers who join the Clear Registered Traveler program are pre-screened for security.
• You’re provided with a biometric card which allows them to pass through security faster, with more predictability and less hassle.
• Take the first step toward stress free travel and get your fast pass today.
• You’ll know that it’ll take just a few minutes to get through security; no more worrying about unpredictably long lines.
• You’ll enjoy a designated security lane with special benefits.
• You’ll be helped by our attendants and concierges as you go through the Clear lane.
• You can use your Clear card at all US registered traveler airports at no additional cost.
Clear Enrollment station
Whether you’re a business traveler, frequent flier or leisure traveler, as a Clear member you’ll be in control of your own time and schedule. Clear’s first year price is $99.95 (includes a $28.00 TSA vetting fee).
Airports Now Accepting FlyClear Cards.
• Albany (ALB)
• Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky (CVG)
• Indianapolis (IND)
• Little Rock (LIT)
• Orlando (MCO)
• LaGuardia International Airport (LGA)
• New York JFK Terminals 1, 4, and 7 (JFK)
• Newark Terminal B (EWR)
• San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
• San Francisco (Downtown)
• Mineta San Jose (SJC)
• San Jose (Downtown)
• Westchester (HPN)