Everybody wants to get back on track at the beginning of the new year, and hotels are putting together some jump-start packages.
One of the better ones is the New Year’s Resolution package at The Sutton Place Hotel.
I was just in Vancouver, and it’s one of the best cities for shopping, spa-ing, sleeping and starting any new plan.
Here’s what the two-night package includes:
• Two nights in a Deluxe Guestroom (based on double occupancy)
• Two one-hour “couples” personal trainer sessions
• Two “Heart Smart” breakfasts and one “Heart Smart” dinner prepared by Chef Raman Anand
• One 60-minute Swedish massage and one manicure or pedicure per person at the Vida Wellness Spa at The Sutton Place Hotel
• Complimentary valet parking for the weekend.
The package is $1,050 CDN (approximately $893 US) and is offered during January and February, 2007. For reservations, contact their reservations office at 1.800.961.7555.
The Sutton Place Hotel offers understated Euro-elegance in the heart of Vancouver. Now featuring 42″ plasma screen HDTV’s and home entertainment systems with surround sound in their newly renovated La Grande Residence suites. Photo by Sue Frause.