Osmosis is perhaps the only sustainably managed green spa and Japanese Enzyme Bath Spa in America. It’s one of my favorite escapes and is less than an hour’s drive north of San Francisco in Sonoma County, near the Pacific Coast.
Here’s a special offer to beat the pre-holiday rush: From now through December 14th, they’re again offering their popular spa package with the Inn at Occidental. It will include:
• A Japanese enzyme bath and massage for two;
• Plus a room at the Inn, a short walk away, for the evening;
• All for only $459, available on Sundays through Thursdays (except Thanksgiving pm).
Their other enzyme treatments and packages include:
• Cedar Enzyme Bath –– For one: $80 Weekdays ~ $85 Weekends/Holidays
2 or more: $70 ea Weekdays ~ $75 ea Weekends/Holidays
• The Rejuvenation Package –– For one: $170 Weekdays ~ $185 Weekends/Holidays
2 or more: $160 ea Weekdays ~ $175 ea Weekends/Holidays. Their most popular combination.
• The Ultimate Experience Package –– For one: $265 Weekdays ~ $280 Weekends/Holidays
2 or more: $255 ea Weekdays ~ $270 ea Weekends/Holidays. A splendid half-day of renewal.
• The Skin Glow Package –– For one: $180 Weekdays ~ $185 Weekends/Holidays
2 or more: $170 ea Weekdays ~ $175 ea Weekends/Holidays. Cedar enzyme bath combined with an aromatherapy facial.
To reserve a room/spa package, call 707-823-8231 or visit www.Osmosis.com.