If you’re tired of paying tasting fees for Napa wineries and missed your chance to stomp grapes on the Finger Lakes Wine Road, here are some opportunities for food and wine travel: Vin Marottoli’s Tours for Wine Lovers of New Haven, Connecticut, announces its 2007 Wine Lovers trips to South America and Europe for enthusiasts of wine and spirits:
• March 10-15 — Peru: The Land of The Incas and Pisco, $1,799 US per person;
• March 16-23 — Chile –– World Class Wines for All Tastes and Budgets, $2,149 US per person;
• March 24-31 — Tango and Wine: The Magic of Argentina, $2,199 US per person;
• August 5-12 — Scotland: Land of Whiskey and Castles, $2,799 US per person; and
• Oct. 27 – Nov. 3 — Truffles and Wine: The Magic of Italy, $2,499 US per person.
Find out more by visiting www.vintagetours.com or calling 1.800.256.0141.