Which American Airline:
– Was most on-time 27 consecutive months running?
– Had the fewest cancellations in 2005?
– Had the best baggage handling in 2005?
– Had America’s third fewest oversales in 2005?
– Serves free, hot food in coach on all trans-pacific flights?
– Gives you the whole can of soda?
– Has over 76 years of continuous operation without a fatal accident in their entire history?
– Has some of the highest paid employees in the industry?
– Has at least one more flight attendant per flight than their competitors?
– Has an average fleet age of 5 years?
– Has some of the lowest fares in the market?
– Was one of only three airlines in the nation to make a profit last year?
The answer is here.
[via Seth Godin]
Performance statistics as measured by the department of transportation (DOT).